Headlines News :
Home » » My Dream

My Dream

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 12 September 2012 | Wednesday, September 12, 2012

About 1 and a half years ago, I participated in an English Speech Contest In RPA for high school students.
Because I wasn't as good as current me at English, I wrote it in American then my teacher prof. hahn translated it for me. 
I still recall how hard time I had for memorising it. ^^;;


                                                             My dream


Hi. Everyone!I came out here to introduce my dream to you.My name is Shuoib Ahmed.
I was introduced to journalism for the first time when I was 16. journalism was very interesting to me and I started to learn to journalism then. journalism is a profound and mysterious world and a fantasy for me. Journalism searches the infinite variations on the board of 361 intersections.

Right now I'm student of 9th class im in govt model high school sibi and have decided that my career goal is to be a  journalist. Right now I'm currently majoring in journalism with a concentration in magazines. I know that I need make my resume look more unique so I decided to have a minor (I would double major but then I'd be looking at being in school for 6+ just for a bachelor's). So, I was considering a minor in nutrition (ideally I'd like to work for a magazine And News Paper and be a anchor, Jang or an others). The journalism department at my school is more mass communications based, and better fitting for PR students, so I feel more inclined to major in nutrition and minor in journalism bc I know that the journalism major won't teach me as much, and with the minor I can pick and choose what journalism classes I want to take, however it looks better. What do you think?uoib AhmedI'm a high school boy and a professional Cricket play
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Karwan | Shadow.art Template | Domain hosting
Copyright © 2011. IKnowledge 4 You - All Rights Reserved
Template designed by Shadow.art Hosted by uniwebs
Proudly powered by Blogger DMCA.com